Mike Sikora presented to the Ohio State Bar Association Council of Delegates Screening Committee on several improvements to Ohio’s Judgment Lien Statute. The Screening Committee voted unanimously to move forward with the initiative, which now heads to the full OSBA Council of Delegates next month for a vote.
Below is a list of real estate seminars Sikora Law has given.
- “The Hottest Legal Issues Affecting Commercial Brokers and Agents” to CCIM, SIOR, CREW, CCIIR, OCREE, and Columbus Realtors Commercial Section on May 31, 2017
- “The Hottest Legal Issues Affecting Commercial Brokers and Agents” to Hanna Commercial, CCIM, NAIOP, and SIOR on May 24, 2017
- “Ohio’s New Curative Title Statute” Webcast to the Ohio Land Title Association on March 1, 2017
- “Hottest Development in Ohio Law that Affect Commercial Brokers and Agents” to a major commercial real estate brokerage on April 26, 2017
- “Ohio’s New Title Cure Statute and the Latest Word on Constructive Notice” to a major title insurance company on April 7, 2017
- “Ohio’s Title Cure Statute Overhauled and Modernized—SB257” Webcast to the Ohio State Bar Association on February 27, 2017Read more